- The materials located on this Website including the statistical data, reports, charts, graphs, information and documentation (“the Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of intellectual property rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by the Government of Singapore.
Restriction on use of Contents
- Alteration, addition or modification of any of the Contents, or use of the Contents for any purpose other than the purpose we grant permission for, is a violation of NYC’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of NYC.
- Provided permission is expressly granted by NYC to you to use the Contents, the Contents are available for use if, and only if, the following conditions are complied with:
- due acknowledgement must be given to "NYC", citing the sources for the relevant data extracted;
- you must use the Contents in a way that does not damage our reputation;
- you must use the Contents for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and you shall not copy or post the Contents on any network computer or broadcast in any media; and
- no alterations, additions or modifications of the Contents are to be made in any way.
- You must not:
- use the Contents for purposes deemed inappropriate or misleading to the general public. Such instances include, but are not limited to:
- presenting the Contents in a misleading or incorrect manner, or misrepresenting the Contents; or
- using the Contents to promote or support any illegal activities;
- use the Contents in a way that suggests we endorse you or your use of the Contents; or
- use the Contents in a manner that breaches any applicable laws.
- Any request to use the Contents must be submitted to:
- Youth Corps Singapore
c/o National Youth Council
Blk 490 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh
HDB Hub Biz Three #06-13
Republic of Singapore.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The Contents are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not warrant and hereby disclaim any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, completeness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents; and
- that the Contents available through this Website or any functions associated therewith will always be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and other harmful elements.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any Content on it, or any website linked to it. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access this Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- We shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of, or inability to use, this Website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from this Website. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of this Website without notice. We shall not be liable to you if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to modify, alter and withdraw the Contents at any time for any reason whatsoever.
Right of Access
- NYC reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Website, at any time, without ascribing any reason whatsoever.
- You must not misuse this Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Website, the server on which this Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Website. You must not attack this Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. Breach of this provision may constitute a criminal offence under the laws of Singapore. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
Links from this Website to other External Websites
- Hyperlinks to other external websites are provided as a convenience to you. Such hyperlinks should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of, or association or affiliation in whatever manner with, any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on those external websites to which this Website is linked.
- We reserve the right to disable any links to, or frames of any external website containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, or proprietary, privacy or publicity rights. We reserve the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaim any responsibility for the content available on any other external website reached by links from this Website or any of the Contents.
Links to this Website from other External Websites
- Except as set out in this section, caching, links to, and the framing of this Website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
- You must secure written permission from NYC prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities.
- NYC reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Website or any of the Contents.
- Under no circumstances shall NYC be considered as endorsing, or being associated or affiliated in whatever manner with, any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Website or any of the Contents.
- We reserve the right to disable any links from any external website containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights. We reserve the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaim any responsibility for the content available on any other external website that links to this Website or any of the Contents.